Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010

*#filmdetails No 0614 Amelia's Mane Flowing Out Of The Helmet^Model: Amelia  Location: Apartment in Beijing  Styling: Nizi    Amelia's beaut
*#filmdetails No 0614 Amelia's Mane Flowing Out Of The Helmet^Model: Amelia
Location: Apartment in Beijing
Styling: Nizi

Amelia's beautiful long black hair somehow reminds me at ... a horse tail.
Hey, this is meant in a very positive way! I love horses. And a horse tail
is an element that you will find again and again in my photographs. I could
also say it reminds me of a horse mane - however, this would not the exact
truth.This time I got myself an old English style horse riding helmet. I
bought it from Taobao, the Chinese equivalent of eBay. I took portrait
pictures of Amelia wearing this helmet one time with her "mane" flowing out
of the helmet and another time with her all of her hair hidden behind her
back (so that I could capture her face).

I made a quick little

video that
explains the lighting setup of the whole photo shoot.

Go check it out. It's on http://smokingstrobes.com

Good light!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen